Specialization of Metaphysics | courses on ...
* contemporary ontology after ontotheology (Badiou, Nancy, Heidegger, Plato, Agamben, Meillassoux).
* Gadamer's Truth and Method
* the philosophy of testimony, in relation to ontology (Heidegger, Derrida, Ricoeur, Foucault, Agamben, Lyotard)
* the machinal ontology of Deleuze in Anti-Oedipus
* comparison of Heidegger's and Wittgenstein's philosophies
* Husserl's The Crisis of European Sciences and Transcendental Phenomenology
* individual research on Heidegger's concept of Geschick des Seins as preparation of thesis
* two courses on philosophical methods and the skills needed for scientific philosophical research
Thesis | T.B.A.
I am currently also working on a PhD-proposal
Propedeutic Year | courses on ...
* Mathematics (basic calculus and probability theory)
* Frequentist Statistics
* Cognitive Psychology
* Linear Algebra
* Human-Computer Interaction
* Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (Uninformed-, Informed-, Adversial search, Constraint Satisfaction, Bayesian Networks, Supervised Learning, Neural Networks)
* Intro AI 2: Application of those methods in a agent that plays pacman (in python)
* Course on the human brain
* Formal Reasoning: Propositional- , Predicate- and Modal Logic, Discrete Mathematics, Language Grammars and Automata
* Programming in Java (two courses)
* Functional Programming
Bachelor | courses on...
* Bayesian Statistics
* Data Mining
* Mathematics (Entropy and Information Theory, Markov Chains, Complex Numbers, Signal Theory: complex exponential signals, spectrum representations, sampling and aliasing, LTI-systems, Fourier analysis and transforms)
* Psychology of Language
* Foundations and implications of theoretical cognitive science
* Neural Networks
* Cognitive Robotics
* Search- and Planning algorithms, Bayesian Networks, Machine Learning
* Academic Skills for quantative research